Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Honeymoon!

Sail Date: September 22, 2013

I love the ship, the service, the balcony, the food, I can't say enough! Amazing! What I was a bit miffed at was that after I had paid of. My cruise they were selling my exact cabin for $150 less per person. When I tried to get a credit RC'a response was basically "Too bad, that's the gamble".  "TJ" who refused to give me his name was unwilling to accommodate us in ANY way, shape or form. Not even a credit. Nada. I guess that's the downside of actually paying for your trip in advance. They can them pass off the savings to less committed cruisers (since you paid full price in advance).

Ship Quality Excellent!
Food and Dining Excellent!
Service and Staff Great!
Entertainment Great!
Children's Programs No idea.
Great! Lots of variety
Safe

Explore early and revisit places you like. We never ate the same place twice Ina whole week! That last ill amazes me.