Great trip ....but

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: May 04, 2013
Ship: Allure of the Seas
This was the first time we experienced the BIG SHIP. It was nice, but will never go back on one that size again. We didn't get that same personal attention we have on the smaller ships. Example , we called for room service for coffee and juice and was told that it would be at least 2 hours. We just wanted to sit out on the baloney and enjoy the morning breeze and enjoy our coffee. We didn't get to do that and understandably so. We had 3000 people on that ship and they were busting their butts to just keep up. Our dinner in the "My time dining" took at least 3 hours to get through the meal. We had to ask for tea 3 times before they brought them out and that was after we were there for an hour 1/2 . It was just one big room full of confusion. Once again, they lost that intimate one on one experience that the smaller ships are known for.
It was a wonderful 7 days. The ship was beautiful, no doubt. But for me, I think I would like to go back to the days where they knew my name and even knew what I wanted before I could even ask for it. I could get coffee in my room in 1/2 hour and they didn't seem rushed. They asked what our plans were for the day. They seemed interested. This one didn't even know we were there.

Too many people and not enough help