The Allure experience

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 05, 2013
We are Diamond members and we have cruised on 14 cruises with Royal Caribbean and this by far is a beautiful ship but I have quite a few complaints. First of all, We are smokers and everything that the Diamond club has to offer is for non-smokers. On previous ships they accommodate us. We could not enjoy the diamond club and could not enjoy the cocktail hour. We were not even aloud to take our drinks to a smoking section. The front desk told us that tier does not mean anything and treated us terrible. In the dining room it took us 3 nites to get a table for 2 and then they wouldn't let us keep the same waiter. I do not wish to go on the Oasis at all. Actually I am thinking about going on Celebrity for my next cruise. I will continue to go on Royal but my next experience probably will be on the Independence since that is the only ship we haven't been on.