Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What a trip

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

Overall, I thought ship was great. There was lots of activities for everyone to do or not. Cabins are small, but those with balconies , seemed to extent the space. Cabin crew was splendid, responding to all requests quickly and efficiently . All other personnel in restaurants and shops were all helpful and pleasant. Would like to have seen a little more variety in shops. Entertainment was good, especially liked Earl Turner. Now, we get to the food, although there were lots of different places to eat on board, the Asian restaurant, I found to be quite good as well as some of the others, I found the main dining room food somewhat lacking in flavor. The buffet does a good job in the variety of dishes that it has to prepare daily and staff is always so plentiful and helpful.
The ship was always kept so clean and bathrooms were exceptional in cleanliness ,especially with so many people on board Again, I would have to say I enjoyed my self and would return in a heartbeat. I will recommend this cruise to others.
Always clean
Quick service
All staff well trained and greeted you as if they were really happy to see you
Good variety of activities, something for all ages
Enjoyed destinations,one of the recommended beach in St Thomas I can't remember the name off hand ,it's on the otherside of island was not so impressed with it. But did get a small capsule of life on island along with some commentary.

Wipeout cafe
Quick easy breakfasts
Easy on and off ship at ports. I especially was happy that a shuttle was available in port to take me to taxi area, as I had a bad knee.