Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Another amazing vacation on Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: February 17, 2013

I can't emphasize enough how organized Royal Caribbean is. They are so efficient and have thought of everything. I was a bit concerned when I saw all of the kids boarding and thought that relaxation would be an issue. Was I wrong. This ship caters to every age group and keeps everyone busy all the time. Even though the ship was filled to capacity, there was room for everyone to enjoy. The cruise director was a stitch and made the cruise that much more entertaining, from his morning show (Morning Rush), to dancing in the streets on the Boardwalk. I am still in awe of the size of the ship. The food was amazing, no matter where you dined, and there were plenty of places. We saw 5 shows and rate them from good to amazing. So much to do, not enough time. Can't wait for our next voyage.

Cruise Photos

Amazing.
Amazing
5 star
top notch
plan as much as you can online before the trip to avoid lines on your cruise
too many to list
More than you can imagine

When we first boarded the ship, we went to the top floor and worked our way down each floor to see what was on the ship and where it was. (took pics). Every morning we took our cruise compass (daily activities booklet, which is in your stateroom the night before and planned out our day) Got a lot more in this way.