Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

a magnificent ship

Sail Date: November 04, 2012

The ship is beautiful and very impressive. The shows were some of the best that I have seen on any cruise that I have been on. It is easy to get around on the ship and doesn't feel like there are 6,000 guests aboard. There is plenty of entertainment both day and night.

Pros: shows\, beauty of the ship\, central park\, boardwalk\, ease of embarking and disembarking

Cons: added charges for dining venues

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

I found the food to be average in the main dining room and have experienced better on different cruise lines. One couple that I spoke with said that the food on the Oasis was better then the Allure. Also\, spoke with others that agreed that food on Carnival was better then on the Allure.
The problem I had with the stateroom was the size of the bathroom and shower. The shower was the smallest I have seen on any of my cruises. The stateroom size is adequate\, but could use a bit more storage area.
Everyone was very friendly\, but if you had a question and asked two people you would probably get two different answers. The cruise director was exceptional and was one of the best I have seen.
All of the shows that I seen were exceptional. Kudos to all the entertainers. Besides the beauty of the ship\, the entertainment was the next best thing for me.