the most amazing experience of my life

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Allure of the Seas
From the moment I boarded the ship, from maintence to servers to djs to captains, I have never been treated so politely in my life. The ship is unbeliveable, the crew talented and welcoming. There were activities for all ages. The joy and happiness projected from the crew created an unbelievable enjoyable atmosphere. Being a dancer, the oppurtunities created for guest to exercise and perform were top notch.

In particular my dining experience in Adaigo with Monica (waiter) and Joan(assistant waiter) was superb. Joan treated me and mostly importantly my parents with respect and courtesy, while never letting a glass go empty or making sure we were fulfilled.

Captain Johnny is an amazing person period. His care for his guest and crew is heart warming and surpasses professional excellence.

I did not want to leave Allure of the Seas. Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas is an example of superb customer service.

Great food from the chefs and excellent servers.

Lovrd the flashmob

The technician s\, designers and constructors of the Allure of the Seas are outstanding. Maintence never allowed guest to find anything dirty and room attendants stayed on tasks.

Pros: the service

Cons: the hurricane sandy

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!