Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Lots of fun!

Sail Date: June 24, 2012

The ship was beautiful!! I couldn't believe I was on a ship. Felt like I was in a city on water. Didn't like how parents let their teenagers run free. Woke me up many nights cause they were running and screaming up and down the hallways. i also thought it was very expensive. For what we paid for this cruise I thought many more things should have been freebies. I also wish the stores on the main deck would have been a little less expensive. Couldn't afford the GUCCI, COACH and many other big name designers.

Pros: The food and the employees were awesome!

Cons: Having to pay for so many extra things.

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

Extremely clean.
Food was excellent and wait staff was awesome. Cant say enougt nice things about the dining room experiences. Always made me feel special.
Bed and pillows were great. Loved my room.
My friends had a major issue with a store that was recommended to us in St. Thomas. Did not receive any help from Thomas who suggested this store to them and am sure got a hefty pay off from their purchase....but the guest service desk could not have been nicer to them and did everything they could have to try and help them out.
Awesome!!