Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Unforgetable Experience

Sail Date: May 20, 2012

The first word that comes into my mind when I try to describe my week in the ALLURE OF THE SEAS is simply....WOW!!!!!!!

Pros: Friendly & Outstanding Service

Cons: Getting of the Ship on the Last Day

Recommends Allure of the Seas? No.

The dining experience was out of this world. there are some many choices that I did not have enough time to eat in all of them. My favorite was VINTAGE-Wine & Tapas Bar. This was my lst stop before going to my cabin every night.
For me, this is one of Royal Caribbean biggest strength. Service from the staff is amazing.
Outstanding. So big that sharing it with over 6,000guest and 2,000 crew members you never will feel crowded.
Big, clean & confortable