Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

We already sailed on Oasis of the Seas to Eastern Caribean. We wanted to check out if Allure was any different. I only missed double chairs lke a couple's sofa at the front and upper pool! I agree with one reviewer that the most shaded spot were smoker's spots. I did find shaded areas , too. Our stateroom atendant was extremely pleasant , joyfull , efficient and helpfull. The food, as usual, excellent.
Our first lifetime cruise, will never be forgotten. It never is. This was our ninth cruise. Fourth on Royal Carribean. I don't like to get envelopes to tip helper who I already prepaid gratuity. I rather pay a certain fee and be treated equally nice by all.
My preferred cruise company does that. I also like when the entertainer makes you feel part of a family at the end. I miss not having a chocolate night. My favored excursion is to swimm at the blue water.

Pros: Relaxing and being treated so nicely by all around me.

Cons: Having to be seated at my time dining at a certain time every day.

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!