Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Ship

Sail Date: April 22, 2012

The ship itself is a must see. It is huge and a wonder. Everything about it is great. The rooms (I had a balcony) were clean and the beds were so comfortable. The entertainment was great and so much of it. The technology used on the ship was cool. Either in your room or around the ship at a the touch of a finger you could see where to eat, how busy the location was, what to do, etc. The only con were the ports lacked flare (my cruise was the western Caribbean). However, I went on the cruise to go on the ship and not see the ports so it really didn't matter to me.

Pros: Sit and chill or never have a dull moment, your choice

Cons: solo cruising means paying 2x

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!