Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best vacation ever

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

The ship had tons of activities to keep everyone busy for 7 days. The times were set appropriately and I was able to do pretty much everything that I was interested in. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly and ready to serve. My room attendant had clean towels and reset the room at a blink of an eye and was very discreet. The ship was spotless and very beautiful. I felt safe on the ship and in the countries were we docked. Plenty of access to hand sanitizer on the ship which was a plus. The shows were amazing and very exciting. The pullout coach was very comfortable and I slept soundly.

Pros: Plenty of delicious food, great service, wonderful excursions in the sun, plenty of fun on the ship

Cons: lost luggage for 30 min after ship's final dock

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!