Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 11, 2012

After being on 10 cruises, I didn't think I could be wowed but I was. My husband kept saying "pinch me I must be dreaming" I was leary of so many people on such a small space, but was so suprised at how easy RC made it happen. Shows were out of this world- Blue Planet- Chicago- Ocean Aria, food and service excellent.

Pros: With 4000 passengers, there was never a line. Great intimate spaces, adults only Solarium to relax and have lunch, Central Park was a WOW!

Cons: Only thing we didn't like was the coffee served in the Solarium and allowing smoking on the stateroom balcony

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

Aqua theater, Adult solarium with healthy food, beauty of natural light and plants of Central Park. Spotless bathrooms.
Great balacony staterooms. Bathrooms were larger and so were the showers. Loved the travel size toiletries from Rusk.
With a 2:1 staff to crew ratio, we wanted for nothing.
Amazing special effects in Blue Planet, Broadway quality Chicago, amazing skating shows, great Q&A with the captain and crew