Pinch Me I AM DREAMING!!!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2012
Ship: Allure of the Seas
After being on 10 cruises, I didn't think I could be wowed but I was. My husband kept saying "pinch me I must be dreaming" I was leary of so many people on such a small space, but was so suprised at how easy RC made it happen. Shows were out of this world- Blue Planet- Chicago- Ocean Aria, food and service excellent.

Amazing special effects in Blue Planet, Broadway quality Chicago, amazing skating shows, great Q&A with the captain and crew

With a 2:1 staff to crew ratio, we wanted for nothing.

Aqua theater, Adult solarium with healthy food, beauty of natural light and plants of Central Park. Spotless bathrooms.

Great balacony staterooms. Bathrooms were larger and so were the showers. Loved the travel size toiletries from Rusk.

Pros: With 4000 passengers, there was never a line. Great intimate spaces, adults only Solarium to relax and have lunch, Central Park was a WOW!

Cons: Only thing we didn't like was the coffee served in the Solarium and allowing smoking on the stateroom balcony

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!