Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Gorgeous Ship!

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

This was my first cruise and I was extremely impressed. I thought I would be bored on the days that we did not make port but I was entirely wrong. The ship always had plenty of activities for everyone to take part in and they were so fun.
The ship was beautifully decorated. There was some kind of art work everywhere you went. Even in the elevator shafts.
The fitness room was also well stocked. I was impressed the amount of weight machines and free weights they had available. They also had classes available to take. I also really liked the treadmills facing the windows so you could watch the waves pass by.
The ports were beautiful and the excursions are excellent. I highly recommend this cruise to everyone reading this. I can't wait to plan my next. :)

Pros: I loved the food and all the activities on board. You will never find yourself bored on this ship :)

Cons: The elevators were crowded, but that was to be expected. I took the stairs mostly, which I didn't mind

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

Gorgeous and beautifully decorated
Comparable to a 5-star restaurant, and it was complimentary.
We had an ocean-view balcony room and it was amazing. It was small, but that was to be expected. The interior design of the room was beautiful.
They were all so friendly and there was at least one person from every country on staff which I thought was a great idea considering the international passengers.
SO much to do all the time. The most difficult part is deciding what to go to.