Too many people...

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2011
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
I just got off of this ship yesterday (April 24th) and I must say I did not enjoy it. Too many people, most of them spoke spanish and the passengers always seemed pushy and obnoxious. Also there is the same number of elevators as on other ships, but they are ALWAYS crowded on this one. I think they should of added another set of elevators, because the elevators were so crowed that I took the stairs most of the time. Being 17, I went to the arcade a lot and found it dirty. Also, kids were shooting off confetti bombs in elevators, and over railings. I found it very obnoxious and security should have done something about them.

The Living room was always a mess (teen hangout spot) and so many people that it got annoying

The ship creaked a lot at night, from the waves in the ocean, and I have never heard the ship creaking on any other ship

Pros: Great Food, Lots To Do,

Cons: crowded elevators, too many people

Recommends Allure of the Seas? No.