A Fantastic Experience!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2011
Ship: Allure of the Seas
I was highly impressed with the ship and the layout. I have cruised on many ships and was really pleased with the Allure of the Seas. I think Royal Caribbean did a great job of catering to the entertainment of children, teens, adults, and the elderly . I like all the different dining options that were available to me and my family.

The food in the dining room was good but not great. The staff was slow the first two nights in getting our food to us. Then it was over compensated by bring two to three dishes at one time. Then I felt rushed to eat.

Fantastic! I really enjoyed the comedy club, the jazz club and the Rising Tide bar. The Rising Tide Bar is a great place to enjoy a drink! What a great concept!

I like the changes that have been made at Labadee. This was my second time there. The nature paths, zip lines, and beach layout was all excellent. The palm trees were laid out well along the beach so you could either lay in the sun or shade. The local dance show was very interesting to watch.
Don't Miss: Walk out to hear the breathing rocks.
I am not impressed at all with this port of call. It really has nothing to offer but to visit the ruins. This was my second time at this venue. The first time I visited the ruins. I will be ok if I never visit this port of call again.
We have visited Cozumel many times. The shopping is always fun and interesting.
Don't Miss: A cab tour of the island visiting the different beaches. The snorkeling in Cozmel is amazing as well.

Pros: The ship was absolutely amazing. I loved the variety of enterntainment venues, restaurant options, and the pool options.

Cons: N/A

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!