Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

"Beyond wonderful!"

Sail Date: December 12, 2010

We loved the Allure! Everything about it was great! The staff was constantly cleaning--I even saw them cleaning the slot machines and the artwork!

Pros: The Allure is incredible!

Cons: Somehwat diasappointed we couldn't dock in the Bahamas!

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

I love having a balcony! I think it is well worth the extra money to watch the sea go by!
We especially liked the Headliner show W/ the Beatles and Chicago!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Again we had a four hour tour of the island--just us in a taxi with stops for shopping and sightseeing. This was very interesting.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We had a private tour of the island (just us in a taxi) which my husband booked online. The last time we went to St Thomas, we just went to the beach. The tour was quite interesting and gave us a different perspective of the island.