Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Royal carribean sucks

Sail Date: March 02, 2014

My sister and I went on a cruise to help with the loss of our mother. We hoped to find some relaxation. Nope! Royal Caribbean put us in a very noisy room that shook when we ported. Then the captain seems to be trying to get a record for fastest time because the boat was rocking like no tomorrow. People were puking and being sick everywhere. It was HORRIBLE! I don't get seasick, but it was rocking so hard that I did. We complained to the manager who promised us $100 off our bill, but she only did $50 and she called us liars! Horrible service!! We'll never go on Royal Carribeam ever again, it's more expensive than carnival and with more terrible service. Also the excursions were horrible, they need better recommendations. The people who did the excursions were rude.