Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Some Changes

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

We booked a balcony room on the Deck 9.  I was surprised that shampoo, lotion, etc. is no longer provided.  Chocolates on pillow at night were also missed.

Selections at evening dining have also dwindled and I noticed the addition of three entree items that could be purchased.  I realize that the price of food, etc. is escalating, but I would rather pay a little more and enjoy the amenities I had come to expect from RCI.

Cabin / Stateroom Our cabin steward was excellent. He was in and out while we dined.

The shows for those who had late seating were less crowded.