Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Awesome Itenerary!

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

Mercedes is great Cruise Director, the Adventure is a really nice and very well maintained ship and the ports and excursions were very enjoyable. I would repeat the exact cruise again. I do miss the chocolate buffet, the 'pop up' food stations from previous cruises and I prefer Seaview Cafe to $7pp at Johnny Rockets. Over all the food was three stars, not 4 and definitely not five. More than once the bread from the Windjammer and sit down breakfast were one star. Dining room service was GREAT but the Windjammer fell a little short of previous experiences (had to ask for things that should have been out).

Loki (sp?) our steward was the best we have ever had. I always had good and a few very good but his genuine friendly smile really made a great vacation even better.
EMBARKATION: It was not bad by any stretch but a bit less organized than it should have been. Just two more employees sorting people further back in the line would have been very helpful to many of us. DISEMBARKATION: Excellent, as it should be.
Rhino rider is a must! Also I highly recommend the Old San Juan Tour / Airport transfer upon your return!!!
Second cruise with Mercedes. She is excellent!
SPECTACULAR!!!!
Not great but not bad at all. Dining room dinners were up to standard, everything else fell a little (not a lot) short.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Assuming you are not local, take the Old San Juan tour on the return day. Great tour, gets you off the ship early and it ends at the airport and they take care of your bags.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Bridgetown, Barbados
Roseau, Dominica
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Rhino Rider is a MUST DO!