Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Our Latest Cruise Adventure

Sail Date: October 24, 2015

Our stateroom was very nice, but most of all, the room attendant was fantastic.  His name was Donald and I felt he was almost invisible until we needed something.  Like magic, he was there when needed and took care of whatever it was we wanted.   Personally, we prefer the early seating with a table of 6; to me, more than six makes it difficult to carry on any dinner conversation.  We were originally assigned to a table of 8, but a quick visit to the Maitre de solved the problem and we were reassigned to a table of 6.  We had great dinner companions.

The ship was clean and the restrooms were clean.  On this cruise, we all had to deal with several rain showers, however after each shower, the deck crew was right out there mopping up and drying the lounge chairs.

Overall, our cruise was wonderful.  Even a bad day (which we did not have) on a cruise is way better than a good day at work.  The only negatives that probably relate to me personally as as follows.  I am a short person.  I wondered who on earth decided to install urinals in the men's room at the height they were.   Smoking is allowed in the  casino, therefore we did not spend much time there.

Urinals too high was my only real complaint
Children's Programs No children, no comments