Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

50th b'day celebration

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

Prior to this cruise I went on a similar cruise in 1997, Royal Caribbean, Monarch of the Seas.  While I enjoyed myself on the Adventure of the Seas, I did notice a negative change in the quality of the food and entertainment.  While I realize the economy has taken a toll on everyone/everything, the cruise cost does not reflect this and I expected more for the price.  Biggest disappointment was the lack of the Midnight Buffet, which was a hit on my previous cruise.  Also, as I mentioned, the entertainment was lack luster.  I was so disappointed I don't think I will ever go on another cruise.

Suite 9224 was great and we had the best view at all the ports.
very organized and seamless
could use some upgrades
lack luster
Service and Staff were great! Marrio, our dining room server was great and attentive to my vegetarian diet. Also, Michael, our floor stewart did an amazing job of turning over our Suite both in the a.m. and p.m. Great personality!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Basseterre, St. Kitts
St. John's, Antigua
Unfortunately it rained all day and we were not able to go out on our excursion.
Castries, St. Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
Found the locals in the port shops rude. Also, the taxi drivers are aggresive and never have change, so they say. However, spent the day at the Hilton Hotel and the people there were great!

If you want a great view of the ports make sure to get a suite on the side of Suite 9224.