Wonderful trip, wonderful experience..

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

We had a wonderful trip,  everybody's very friendly and always go above and beyond. Hope we can do it again , it was a great  celebration for my hubby's birthday..I want to give credit to our Stateroom Attendant Inengah Sujanna, the people who waited for us in the Main dining room 06-5  mozzart who really did a very good job Sheldon Fernandez, Aston Nonteiro , the Filipina who is very cheerful and friendly and gave us a good service at the Windjammer

Michelle Misteryo. they all did an excellent customer service..

so much fun

excellent

5 star *****

everything is great , I love the port shopping, I shopped lots of thing from handbags , perfumes, cosmetics , to watches and ports of call shirts I bought a dozen shirts for family and friends..