Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Wonderful trip, wonderful experience..

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

We had a wonderful trip,  everybody's very friendly and always go above and beyond. Hope we can do it again , it was a great  celebration for my hubby's birthday..I want to give credit to our Stateroom Attendant Inengah Sujanna, the people who waited for us in the Main dining room 06-5  mozzart who really did a very good job Sheldon Fernandez, Aston Nonteiro , the Filipina who is very cheerful and friendly and gave us a good service at the Windjammer

Michelle Misteryo. they all did an excellent customer service..

Cruise Photos

5 star *****
great job for everyone
Onboard Activities great
so much fun

everything is great , I love the port shopping, I shopped lots of thing from handbags , perfumes, cosmetics , to watches and ports of call shirts I bought a dozen shirts for family and friends..