Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Purser

Not a typical Royal Caribbean cruise

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

I was really disappointed with the guest services on this cruise ship.  The ship is older and needs a lot of updates.  The stateroom attendant was great, dinning staff a little pushy, but did a good job.  I have been on 8 Royal Caribbean cruises, this by far was not my favorite.  I will not travel on anymore of the older cruise ships, just the newer ones.

The cabin stateroom attendant was great, the room was just musty and the shower never seemed clean. The ship needs updating.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Didn't get a chance to enjoy
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Sea weed all over the beach
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Sea weed all over the beach
St. John's, Antigua
Best island out of all the islands. The beach was beautiful
Castries, St. Lucia
The islanders were rude
Bridgetown, Barbados
It rained the whole time, I was really looking forward to seeing Barbados

The food was not good, so make sure you are prepared.