Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Lovely Cruise and More!

Sail Date: September 19, 2015

Our trip started out a few nights in San Juan Puerto Rico where we enjoyed amazing warm waters and enjoyable beaches.  Old Town is the place to tour and really loved walking around and talking with locals and finding those places to eat more locals than tourists go.  The cruise was excellent, the only part I really do not like is on RCCL, they should allow people to sit and relax more during the boat drill, as it was way longer than normal and not as organized as I've seen in the past.  That's about my only complaint, as the remainder of the cruise was very fun, lots to do!  St. Thomas and St. Kitts are favorites for sure, Aruba was very fun, hot and dry.  Every Island offers something to do no matter what you enjoy, the important part of taking a cruise is doing thing your own way when you want.

Spacious cabin and in a great location. If your ever concerned about being in the back of the ship this room is very nice. My only complaint is the balcony was small and felt a bit tunnel like. Been on 20+ cruises and 10+ on Royal Caribbean, I normally spend more time out on the balcony but felt was a bit too cramped. Overall, enjoyed the room and room services used a few times and was always prompt.

It's a wonderful ship, love the Royal Promenade shops and bars on deck 5. Great staff and all were very pleasant. We did the All Access Tour and that was very fun also. I recommend this for anybody that is very intrigued about how things work. My favorite was being on the Bridge!!!