Had a great vacation on board Royal Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 18, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

Had a great vacation on board Royal Caribbean (Adventure of the Seas). My vacation plan was just with my wife and son, but it turned out to be a family reunion by the date we set sail.  A total of 25 family members joined our cruise.  We really had a wonderful week together.  The ship was amazing; the staff were all willing and able to make our cruise experience a memorable one. There was something for everyone to do and enjoy; from age 5 to age 75, we all had a Blast.

Great dining experience, I really miss the windjammer.

one phase- Something for everyone

I went to all the shows and enjoyed everyone of them.

My son did not participate, but my nephews did. They had a great time.

Excellent service from all staff members.

A beautiful ship.

Very comfortable space, but with so much to do on the ship and on shore we only used our cabin to sleep.

A very beautiful ship to enjoy. We all had such a wonderful time, that family members are planning for our next cruise.

A great historical fort to visit, El Morro. Lots of shopping in Old San Juan.
The children and adults enjoyed the aquarium very much.
Enjoyed our tour guide very much. Very beautiful scenic views.
A great diving experience off the coast, 45 feet deep.
A beautiful island to tour, really enjoyed this port.