BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

This was my families first cruise and I decided to go with Royal Caribbean as I thought they were the best. I was sadly mistaken the food was horrible and so was the service. My daughter went to ask for soda and the attendant was very rude to her just for asking for a cup of soda. I decided to get a haircut on my third day at the spa and the hair stylist was rude and butchered my hair. I had to come home and get my haircut even shorter to have it fixed because she went scissor happy on my hair and on top of that i was charged over $90 dollars for it. my sister had mold on her bathroom door and repeatedly asked for it to be cleaned and she was told that they could not clean it! I spent over so much money on this cruise and will probably never cruise again as this experience was enough for me!

I have to say although I had a horrible experience on this ship, the room attendant Pamela was a sweetheart. She made sure my room was clean and that we had fresh towels and extra sheets. The room decor is outdated and should be updated and the carpet had visible stains on it as well.

Don't go on this ship