Not worth it.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

- The service and attitude of the majority of employees on the ship was terrible and made me feel like I was bothering them by asking them anything.

- The food both in the main dinning room and other areas of the ship was fit for a high school cafeteria at best.

- The game shows were very funny and entertaining, the comedy show however was not the least bit funny, and was about 15 minutes long.

- Scotch and wine tasting were both amazing.

- I felt like we spent the entire trip fending off people trying to sell me something.

- Overall it wasn't that great of an experience, the ports were fun and the ship was what you made of it.

Stay away from the pool if possible. Its either over crowded or covered in a layer of cigarette smoke.

The island was awesome. The people working the beach yelled at me for ordering from another person.