this cruise was midioka at best

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
overall the ship\"Adventure of the seas\" had the potential to be a really great ship. I was however disappointed with the performance. I felt cheated that i was not able to visit the 2 islands i mainly booked the cruise to begin with\, which was aruba and curacao. I now feel this is a cruise i have to do over just to visit the 2 islands i really wanted to visit.

with the exception of the specialty restaurant. My opinion the main dining and buffet was midioka at best

Pros: not sure

Cons: i was unable to visit the 2 islands i mainly booked the cruise to begin with which was aruba and curacao

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? No.