Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

this cruise was midioka at best

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

overall the ship\"Adventure of the seas\" had the potential to be a really great ship. I was however disappointed with the performance. I felt cheated that i was not able to visit the 2 islands i mainly booked the cruise to begin with\, which was aruba and curacao. I now feel this is a cruise i have to do over just to visit the 2 islands i really wanted to visit.

Pros: not sure

Cons: i was unable to visit the 2 islands i mainly booked the cruise to begin with which was aruba and curacao

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? No.

with the exception of the specialty restaurant. My opinion the main dining and buffet was midioka at best