Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

AOS - A very good cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

We had a really nice winter brak in the Southern Carribean on Adventure of the Seas. It was our thrid time on this particular ship and fourth time sailing out of San Juan. No issues with getting on or off the ship at the port. I thought it was well organized. Getting off was easy too. A little delayed but at the airport by 11 a.m. for a 2 p.m. flight back home.

Pros: food was excellent\, especially in the main dining room\, staff was friendly and helpful

Cons: no real negatives

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Decent Cruise Director and energetic staff. Spa was nice without too much hard sell on products.
Truly superb cabin attendant and waiter in MDR. Very active and helpful asst. waiters in the Windjammer.
We had an aft corner balcony deck 7 with the largest balcony I have ever seen. I don't mind the walk to the back with a cabin like that. Cabin was showing some wear\, but nothing that got in our way of enjoying the accomodations.
Ship is serving off new menus in the MDR. Choices were much wider than I remember from previous cruises. We used My Time Dining\, had the same table and waiter/asst waiter for all dinners there. Portofinos meal and service were really good\, well eworth the cover charge.
Sailed on AOS 2 times previous. Ship was clean and well maintained. Ship is due for a refit (I think in 2014)\, but still looks pretty good overall. People seemed good about using Purell\, pool deck was great as always.