Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Not Recommended

Sail Date: March 09, 2014

I was on this ship a few years ago. I'm not sure what has happened since my last experience, but Royal Caribbean has really dropped the ball since the last time I was on this ship ! They have changed their policy for checking out beach towels which caused everyone on board problems getting a towel ....some days NOT getting a clean towel AT ALL !!!! The ship had a foul septic odor in the passageways, just a bad experience altogether. We will be finding another cruise line next time....really a disapointing ship...... They BETTER FIX IT !!!!