Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

The ship is older, but delightful. The Promenade is a wonderful touch with all the shops & activities (the cafe is a nice touch). The room felt big & there was plenty of closet spaces. The balcony had blinders to increase privacy. The Cigar Lounge was nice. I like that there were many designated spots for smokers. The gym is small, but adequate. I received a terrific massage at the spa - which was nice. Free access to jacuzzi/whirlpool is nice. A nice touch is being able to watch the captain & crew steer the ship.

Pros: The genuinely friendly, helpful staff is the best that I have encountered! The food is wonderful, too!!

Cons: The casino - slot machines wouldn't pay out & the poker tourneys were small.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

The skating show was top notch. The Voce singing group was also excellent. The variety shows were so-so.
Everything was fine & I have zero complaints.
The food was EXCELLENT! I was very pleasantly surprised at EVERY meal.
Overall VERY comfortable!
The staff was THE friendliest. They were very professional & helpful. Oana went out of her way to search for limoncello. She also went above & beyond to exchange a warm bottle of wine for a cold one.