Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Wonderful Time on the Ship

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

I have sailed with Royal Caribbean 3 times 1st time on this ship. I have sailed 2 of their smaller ships so I had something to be excited about with this ship being much larger. The ship was very clean and we never experienced and problems what so ever. My husband had never cruised and was unsure about it until we got on the ship and he was ready to go again. We made some really great friends on the ship that we still keep in contact with today and that was in 2003. I would recommend this ship and the food in my opinion was excellent. Johnny Rocket's was great if you wanted something to eat and not having to spend a lot of money on the islands. (Done that before, big mistake) I really enjoyed this trip and the ship and would go again in a minute.

Pros: The choice of entertainment and fun

Cons: Non

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!