Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

This was my 40th cruise and first on R.C

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

Crew was not as sharp as crews on Holland America an Princess. There were decks with debris on them for a couple of days,etc. My cabin had drapes that were not hung properly and not hooked up....they stayed like that the whole week I was on the ship......

Pros: The ice skating show.

Cons: I am a single woman was put at a table for l in the took them 3 days to find me another tble. Most of the time I went to the buffet in lieu of sitting alone at a table for 1. The dng.rm.Mgr. was not on the ball.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? No.