Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A Cruise experience of a lifetime

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

The ship was the best. My daughter said, dad I would be happy if we never left the ship. There are activities for the entire family. I can't say enough about the staff. When we went back the second year on this boat, the waiters and assistants remembered us and went out of their way to talk to us and make us feel welcome. The casino people were friendly and helpful. The health spa was first class and never too crowded. It is a wonderful boat. Royal Carribean does it right.

Pros: The crew and boat were a first class operation. Everyone was wonderful and put on the boat for the sole purpose of serving you. I can't think of one person on this boat that did not treat us first class. We liked it so much we went back to back years on the same boat.

Cons: The only negative things I can say is I wish we stayed later on some of the Islands before departure.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!