Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

It was the first cruise for me, I did not know what to expect, so I kept a very open mind. Well let me tell you, I had a great time, all that wonderful food, those cabin attendants, with their nightly creations, were something to marvel at. The service people were very POLITE and attentive. There was so much to do that you know I did not do anything not even once went to the pool or the gym. I hit the bars though. The layout was just amazing! I highly recommend a cruise!A.SmithBklyn, NY.PS. I have already booked a cruise in the Fall to the Panama Canal. Can't wait....