Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

1) Embarkation was good, not excellent, (well, it is true that there was more than 3,000 people aboard).2) The ship itself is awesome. You will like the Promenade a lot. It is a whole street in the middle of the ship with stores, bars, etc.3) The food service either in the public areas, dining rooms or room service was excellent.4) The service was excellent, also.5) Do not miss the Johhny Rockets at Deck 12. In the music box (only 5 cents) choose the Village People's YMCA theme and see if you get the EXTRA BONUS !!!! (Hint: Don't leave your camera in your cabin).6) Shows. I found that on our previous cruise (Radiance of the Seas), the shows were better. Nevertheless, don't miss the Ice Skating show, it is very good.In fact, we will take this wonderful ship again. We like it a lot. I don't give it a five stars rating because in one of the Latin shows (for Spanish speaking people, like me), the language and the adult themes were too strong for my taste.