Great time in Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
My sister and I just returned from a 7 day voyage on Adventure of the Seas. It was my sisters first cruise and my 11 so it was fun so see the excitement of a first time cruiser. The checkin went fast and was in the Windjammer having a buffet lunch in no time. The first day was a sea day and we spent the day laying in the sun at the adult pool. We met a lot of great people on this ship. A lot of northerens trying to escape the cold weather. From Barbados to St Croix the islands were each differnt. St Maarten was a must shopping day. Then a nice drink on the boardwalk to relax and watch shoppers walk by.I would take this same cruise again because there was so much to do and I still have not got to Zip line in the rain forests. I promised myself next tim this 58 year old will do that one.

Portofino the Italian restaurant on board was excellent.

The ice skating show is not to be missed

Pros: Visiting the different islands

Cons: being in port with 4 other ships

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!