Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

My husband and I just came back from our cruise on "The Adventures of the Sea" we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and we absolutely loved it! It was only our second time on a cruise and it definitely exceeded our expectations. We're not experienced at cruises but to us the ship had everything you could possibly want. The ship was huge, larger than all the ships we saw docked. We paid extra for the balcony because on our last cruise we didn't have one and thought we'd like to try it for this vacation. Our room was a little larger with a king size bed which was great and we did like the balcony, although we didn't use it very much. The ship had terrific shows every night, an ice skating rink, gambling, shopping, restaurants, and more. There was a track on the rooftop which I used every morning. I sometimes swam laps in the swimming pools early in the morning because it was the only time I could get near the pools. If you like to swim its a problem because the pools are small, a little small for that ship and they get crowded very quickly, but that was the only thing that was a problem. The food was terrific and the service was absolutely exceptional! I loved the islands we visited. My husband and I just decided to go to the beach everyday and do a little shopping but there were plenty of excursions available if you wanted to do tours. Other than the swimming pools we never felt crowded on this ship, it can handle a lot of people. We would definitely cruise again and I would highly recommend this ship.

Pros: The beauty and size of the ship

Cons: the size and quantity of the swimming pools

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!