Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

Jr Suite was much bigger than other cruise liners and very comfortable. There are areas on the ship where children just don't if its a getaway from the kids, this is the ship. After seven days, I wanted to stowaway and start all over....

Pros: Ports were so much fun and plenty of time

Cons: Food in Dining room was so so, but Portofino's was spectacular

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Get reservations for Portofinos and eat there at least twice. The food and the service are beyond comparison. The best !
Don't be afraid to speak up if you are not satisfied....I did and the staff went all out to make sure I was happy
Pay a little more for a Jr. Suite and treat yourself to a walk-in closet
Shows were great - Raymond and Liz in the Schooner Bar were the BEST of the BOAT
At sea days I was in the Solarium - no kids and that is great for the cruisers that don't like little ones running around.