Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Adventure on the High Seas

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

The ship seemed so large when I first saw it, but it is well laid out and very manageable.

Pros: The best part was having 2 days at sea. This allows you to relax between ports of call.

Cons: There really wasn't anything I didn't like. I guess I would have to say I would have liked more time so I could actually take advantage of all the ship had to offer.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

The stateroom was small, but that's the norm. The couch was very uncomfortable and we used it for a storage area rather than a seating area. We also moved the coffee table out on to the balcony to make some additional room.
There were maps and signs everywhere to help you find your way.
The food was excellent and the variety of dining options was terrific.
The crew was wonderful. Can't say enough about it. They are friendly and enthusiastic.
The amount of options on board was overwhelming. You will never be bored or want for something to do.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The island is very beautiful and the Island tour is well done. The shopping is conjested and Philipsburg is a bit dirty.
Curacao
This was a great combination of sites to see and an inviting port. The people are very friendly and Willenstad is very inviting and colorful.
Don't Miss: Do not miss the Ostrich Farm and Aloe Plantation. Very fun!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St Thomas is a wonderful mix of a beautiful island and a welcoming port of call. The trip over to St John is the best kept secret though.
Don't Miss: Do not miss the opportunity to visit St John. The island is magnificent and the highlihgt of the entire trip!
Oranjestad, Aruba
The boat tour around the island was very enjoyable. I did not care for Oranjestad itself. It was dirty and not very welcoming.