Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Looking for another line

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

Room Type: Suite

The best thing on Adventure was the ports of call, in particular ST. Martin, ST. Lucia.and the worst in Barbados, Antigua where the locals would not leave you alone asking if you needed a taxi. Tell them you want a helicopter and they don't know what to say ;)
RC used to be a great value line, but the food was very disaapointng in the main dinning room and the luncheon buffet .I would not go back,. On the line of Golden Coral but not as good. If you don't care so much as to the food it would be fine based on the islands. I took my daughter on a Carnival cruise from Tampa and the quality was better. A good dinning room waiter, Tyrone, steered us clear of the really bad items. I know I tried one anyway. New England Clam Chowder was made with all water, no cream, not even milk. Steaks were thin and chewey, fish had off flavors

Pros: Ports of call, St. Martin, St Lucia,

Cons: Cruise Food, locals hawking you

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? No.

Bad comedian, the guys singing were on America's got talent and were good but expected more of a show.
we had a suite
my girlfriend left her makeup she just purchased at the bar and the waitress held it for us. (Jet Blue mis delivered the lugage.)