iF YOUR'RE SAILING

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: August 01, 2009
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
THIS WAS THE BEST CRUISE SHIP EVER, EVERYTHING I NEEDED, REQUIRED OR WANTED WAS RIGHT THERE FOR ME. IF YOU'VE NEVER SAILED THIS IS THE SHIP FOR YOU. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO SAIL WITH ANOTHER CRUISE LINE.I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS SHIP. THE PORTS WERE GREAT. I HAD A BALL, TWICE AND I AM MAKING MY THIRD ROUND WITH THEM.

SO MUCH TO DO, YOU CANT GET IT ALL DONE AT ONE CRUISING, YOU WILL HAVE TO VISIST AGAIN

THEY ALSO HAVE ADDITIONAL VALUES ONCE ON THE CRUISE ESPECIALLY TWOARDS THE END. SO SAVE SOME CASH FOR THE END, GOOD DEALS TO BE FOUND. THE FOOD IS AWESOM.

Pros: ALL OF IT

Cons: NONE

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!