Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Cruise that bring me alive

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

I have been in other cruises but nothing like this one. On this one I found a big family. Service, food,entertaiment and most of all the staff friedliness and willingness to help you was excellent. I can not leave behind that in this cruise I found the love I was loking for many years. Thank you for all your kindness and servises.

Pros: Everything

Cons: n/a

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Service of waitress is excellent.
Stateroom are very comfortable,clean and the stateroom master make the best effort to make us feel comfortable
Staff we very friendly and always diong their best to provide an excellent service.
Could't be better. Lots of variety, very professional. The entertaiment director and his crew has to be very proud.