Beautiful and Enormous

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2008
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
I just finished my cruise on the Adventure of the Seas, where I took my 18 yr, old daughter for Spring Break. We had a beautifu balcony cabin on the port side of the ship, which was great, because in every port we had great views. The service on board is remarkable. I could say outstanding! The ship is too big and too many people, but I have to admit that everything runs very smooth for the amount of travelers on board. There is not much happening for teens on board, so my daughter had to fend for herself. The food was a very different story with the ship. The food WAS HORRIBLE. The food at the cafeteria all day service called "The Windjammer", was almost impossible to eat and their breakfast was as bad as the rest of the day. Food at the main restaurant was pretty bad, so we booked a couple of nights at their "paying" restaurant "Portofino" and the food was good for the $20.00 p/p you have to pay.
Half of the ports of calls were closed for one reason or other. Our agent (AAirlines) did not inform us and after one day at sea to arrive to a port where everything is closed is really a big downer.

Beautiful balcony cabin with great service.

Pros: The service

Cons: The food

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!