Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

PERFECT CRUISE FOR ME!

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

i did this cruise a little more then 2 years ago and i loved it. We didnt do it in this order.My mom makes my sis and I write reviews on our cruises. Im eleven i was 8 at the time. it was pretty good i loved it so much until the last day in Barbados. I was soo scared. It scared the heck out of me and i went straight to the ship. The ship conforted me and i swam in the pool went to the kids club got some unlimited soda and icecream and relaxed on the deck. The sailing day was probley the best day in my life. I played with some family friends we had no idea that they were coming and we found out about 2 weeks ahead of time. The girl is only 1 year older then me and my sister had a friend 1 year younger then her. The kids club was so fun because of them. I just recently went on another RC cruise and i didnt enjoy the kids club as much because i didnt know anyone, i didnt meet anyone because most were boys. ithought they should expand ages.

Pros: the icecream soda package being with friends and kids club

Cons: The elevators took too long and i HATEDD barbados

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Clean tidy the maids were great!
OHH!! So good good thing they had a kids menu
pretty small actcully for a balcony
ABOVE AND BEYOND
so much fun i cant belive it and i want to go again
this time i rate it 6 my recent cruise 3