Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Pretty sweet

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

This was my third cruise, my second with RoyalCaribbean. It was a very nice ship, a little bit too big. I never knew what i wanted to do. I wasnt to pleased with the cruisers on this one, the teenagers seemed stuck up and it was hard to befriend them. I didnt like the strict kurfew rules. My cruise in December on the Radiance of the Seas was a bit better, although the ports of call were more panoramic and interesting this time. The weather was perfect and the sunsets were amazing. I loved the Mega 4 caribbean band, i bought their cd and i am actually listening to it right now. This ship had great food and ofcourse it was all you can eat! The promenade and casino aswell as the atrium were very cool. Our dining room waiter, Pachara, was very kind and funny. The hot tubs and pool were great, but this ship was missing a Foam Party like the Radiance had. Also the cruise director didnt really catch my attenition. St. Maarten ROCKED! Orient Bay was very very nice and I met a very nice boy there from Germany whom was cruising on the MSC Lirica and didnt like it very much! Overall i am very happy with my experience and i miss it tremendously!

Pros: The islands, the deck, the promenade, the view, the food, our waiter!

Cons: The strict rules, small rooms, a little too big of a ship for my liking.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Its not like u spend much time in it!
Ehh, not too shabby
I didnt really participate in any, but my parents loved the shows. Fun parades
No one from my family used it.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMM