Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Just A Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This Ship have a great experience to all the people that travel with he but the cruise wasn't so big or so clean like other cruise lines this was my fourth cruise with RCI and im not going to travel again with them i have 26 years, my couple have 27
and our son have 5 and he was always bored my husband too.
RCI bye now im going in princess cruise line so i tell you who i prefer.

Pros: Food and Promenade

Cons: All the rest

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? No.

In the Cunard Line the room was the biggest i ever have seen but
RCI don't have a great room or a great decor.
My son hate that place i don't know why every time he goes they call me by a beeper(on Cunard is a cell phone)that he don't wanna be with them sorry RCI but im not going to travel again with you.
The size wasn't so big like other ship i have go onto and for the size it have many people in the same public area.
the food was good the variety and the service too but the areas that have food not the windjammer wasn't comfort and the johnny rockets was always full.
The staff was always on good mood and was always there to help you but hey we are from PR we need people that speak Spanish because i know English but my son not and my husband either.
The entertainment was good and have a great quality.