Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fantasitic

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

This ship was awesome! It was a perfect vacation. The workers were so very friendly. My first cruise with RC, always Carnival before. RC employees go out of their way to assist you and were so very friendly. The ship was very clean and they were very sanitary. This was my best cruise ever. This was my 6th. The Carnival Glory couldn't compare to this ship. The Ice show and the new Velvet Rope show were fantasic. I gave both shows a standing ovation. I didn't have enough time to see this whole ship, there are so many worth-while activites. RC has a new customer. I will never sail wtih Carnival again and I didn't not like Carnival, but the service is a higher stander at RC.

Pros: Alot of Room - never bored.

Cons: Not enough Time!

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!