WOW ** What a Hugh Ship

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
My fiancee and I have cruised on the Explorer of the Seas and just this year in July 2006 we went on the Largest ship in the world "Freedom of the Seas". I really enjoyed both cruises and would recommend anyone who wants to have a vacation of a lifetime to settle for no other cruiseline than Royal Caribbean.
The staff is always willing to help and the food is out of this world. There are too many nice and wonderful things that I could say but to keep it short.. JUST GO.. and you will see.

OUTSTANDING.....every place on the ship that we ate had delicious food but keep in mind that glass of wine ($$$) you only get a half a glass...?

I even attended my very first art auction... fantastic prices..

I did not take any children on either of these cruises but there are plenty of activities for them at all times just like for the adults...

the staff is always willing to help and they greet you at all times with smiles "like on fantasy island" smiles everyone ..smiles

The ship remained thoroughly clean the entire cruise

the rooms are very nice and believe it or not the beds are better than any hotel bed any day...very comfortable

Pros: the food

Cons: nothing

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!